Friday, February 18, 2011

GirlsLife.com

URL: http://www.girlslife.com/
Scope: Fashion, body, guys, family, school

If you love GL magazine, you will probably enjoy their online presence with GirlsLife.com.  My favorite section is the "blush much?" section located under the "fun stuff" tab because it contains very funny, very embarrassing, real life stories from girls.  The advise in the "tough stuff" section located under the "Life" tab is right on the money.  Most of the advise given under the "Bod" tab is appropriate for tween girls.  My only critique is that the suggestions given for issues about sex or violence presume that one has an open and honest relationship with one's parents.  Many tweens cannot turn to parents for help. Referring to professional agencies where girls could turn for help, would make this resource more valuable.  Still, I love the fashion, I love the gossip, and I really like this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment